Tuesday, January 10, 2012

EXTRA CREDIT: Creating an Avatar


Hello Everyone! I decided to post my wonderful avatar for my first blog. The reason why I started my extra credit extra early is because I love this assignment. The idea of making an avatar of myself is so exciting that I couldn't help myself making one as soon as possible. Going through the list of sites provided in the instruction, I decided to use the "Face Your Manga" page. "Why", you ask? It is because I love reading manga and the idea of looking like a manga character is very attractive. The web page was fairly easy to use and I love how my avatar turns out. It started off with a very simple avatar (apparently bald). On the right hand side of the screen, there were tabs with different styles of hair cuts, clothes, accessories, and etc. that you can pick to apply to your avatar. After applying all of these features, I can happily conclude that I love my avatar and I had fun making it!


No comments:

Post a Comment